Historic Keawala’i Church Virtual TourSeptember 11, 2017
Drizzle & Shine Google Virtual TourOctober 9, 2017
When looking for the perfect office space to set up a business, it is great for prospects to be able to see exactly how the space looks without having to take the time to travel to the location. Office space virtual tours do just that. Virtual tours of office spaces are great at engaging prospective tenants and are becoming more popular. You can find many types of businesses that offer these types of tours on their websites. They can be either custom virtual tours or Google virtual tours, hosted on Google and enhancing your Google Business listing.
But what do these virtual tours have to offer for those renting out office space, and their potential tenants?
- Offers visitors a real life look at the space. Prospects can picture how they can use the space for their office, and get a true feel for what it would be like to work in the space. They can plan their office’s layout, and see exactly what they’d need before they decide to move in.
- No travel necessary. Tenants can see exactly how the office space is laid out without having to travel to the location. Tenants will save money and time and never even have to leave the comfort of their chair, which makes the entire process less stressful.
- No wait time. Tenants can view the office space on demand, at any hour of the day, any day of the week.
- Saves you time. Virtual tours can rule out prospects that would not be interested in your space, saving you the time it would have taken to meet and show them the space.
- Easy to share. Word spreads quickly on the internet. It’s so easy for tenants to share a virtual tour with coworkers or friends, and reach a decision on the space faster.
- Virtual tours are fun. If tenants can see their potential office space in detail, while enjoying entire virtual tour experience, they will feel more confident when it comes time for them to visit and commit on the space they’d like.
High quality virtual tours are eye-catching, able to reach a wide variety of tenants, and just have the “WOW factor” that is proven to make visitors stay on a page at least three times longer than pages without virtual tours. If you’re looking for office space to rent, OfficeFinder is a good resource with lost of virtual tours, especially in the Seattle and Bellevue markets. If you would like to find out how a virtual tour can help you, contact us.
Take An Online Virtual Tour of Office Space
This one is a custom tour we did of the Regus Business Center in Columbia Center in Downtown Seattle from OfficeFinder:
Click Here to view in full screen (recommended)