How to Get Ready to Sell Your Home: A Complete ChecklistAugust 29, 2023
Virtual Tours: A Must-Have for Flipping HomesOctober 6, 2023
I recently had the opportunity to do a Google virtual tour of one of the top law firms in Philadelphia, Pond Lehocky Giordano in downtown Philly. Headquartered in Pennsylvania, Pond Lehocky Giordano is one the largest law firms in the region and helps Americans nationwide with injury and disability legal matters. The firm also has a booming nationwide referral network, which helps Americans across the nation with all legal matters. They are recognized for their marketing effort in addition to winning over 80 awards, including U.S. News and World Report’s Best Law Firms, The Philadelphia Inquirer’s Top Workplaces, Philadelphia Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, and recognized by The Legal Intelligencer as one of the top law firms in Philadelphia for gender diversity.
If Pond Lehocky has a virtual tour of their offices, shouldn’t you?
- You don’t want to show off your business because you are afraid a Google virtual tour will scare clients or prospective employees away.
- You don’t like Google and don’t want more business from them.
- You have something to hide.
- You have more business than you want.
- You don’t do any inexpensive marketing.
- You don’t care what people think about your business.
- You don’t have a Google Business Profile.
- You don’t want others to think your technology is leading-edge.
On the other hand, you should have a Google virtual tour if:
- You want to show off your business personality.
- You want better rankings on Google.
- You want to increase trust and transparency.
- You want more customers.
- You like inexpensive and effective marketing programs.
It seems to be an easy decision for most. Pond Lehocky thought so… Contact us to get started.