is a Virtual Tour?
Our virtual tours are interactive online 360° x 180° panoramic simulation of a location. They represent a real location in the most realistic form possible. Our 360° panoramic based virtual tours are interactive meaning they give the viewer a choice in what to look at in the given location in high definition. The freedom to interact makes the tour a realistic and an engaging marketing tool.
Virtual tours can be hosted on Google Maps and/or your website server depending on your needs and features you want. The Google Maps Street View Virtual Tour will be associated with your Google business listing. So, when someone looks up your business on Google, they can see inside your business.
Virtual tours consist of four basic processes:
- Photographing the area or areas to be included in the virtual tour.
- Processing the photographs into High Definition Range (HDR) images.
- Stitching the photographs together to create a 360° x 180° panorama photograph.
- Creating a virtual tour by specifying hotspots within the panoramas that will lead to other panoramas or multimedia providing the viewer with the ability to move around the property.
Interaction Leads to More Sales
When completed the virtual tour allows you to move right, left, up or down through each of the panoramas to get a true visualization of the area. Just like you would do if visiting in person. One of the big benefits is this allows prospects to preview your location and to see it as if they were really there.
Properties can be viewed in a much easier and more interactive way than through traditional still photography or video. Prospects can interact with the virtual and have control over what they look at; more like a personal visit to the site.
If a photograph is worth 1,000 words, a virtual tour is worth 1,000 photographs
Properties have a virtual open-house 24/7 without the need to arrange appointments. They can choose the time they want to visit, even if your business is closed.
Factor Competitive Advantage
Having an online Virtual Tour on Google and/or a website displaying a location will undoubtedly stand out between competitors. There is a Wow factor to providing them. Standing out between competitors almost always means a more business.
Why Prospects Like Them
- They can view a business or property listing 24/7 whenever they want to.
- Provides them with a true picture of the business or property they are interested in finding out more about.
- Allows them to get other’s opinions by sharing the tour.
- They can revisit the business or property as many times as they want.
- They can see them on any device whether smart phone, tablet of desktop computer.
Digital marketing is a rapidly-changing field, and there are very few proven tactics that offer as much bang-for-your-buck for local businesses as a virtual tour and adding it to your Google Business listing. It can be challenging to track and prove the ROI of marketing, but you’ll reap the benefits of this tactic with improved trust, foot traffic, and search visibility. Google tracks the number of views so we can provide you with PROVEN RESULTS.
Google Survey Says:
- Consumers look for local business information on map sites/apps 65% of the time.
- On average, 41% of these place searches result in an on-site visit.
- Listings with photos and a virtual tour are twice as likely to generate interest.
Commercial Real Estate Listings
In our challenging and competitive real estate business, you need to maximize the exposure of your listings when selling or leasing commercial real estate. Our commercial virtual tours will help capture interest, create a WOW factor and allow prospects and their associates the opportunity to take a guided tour of your listings online. Business owners and investors looking to purchase or lease commercial real estate will be impressed by a professional, high quality virtual tour making your property stand out from the crowd. You will be recognized a using state of the art technology in your marketing efforts which will help generate more listings and more sales.
In addition to dramatically increasing interest in your property, a commercial virtual tour will also simplify your sales efforts. Because your listing is available to be viewed online 24/7, you can spend your efforts working with your most serious clients that are showing further interest. It will save you time to focus on the important activities you need to do to be successful. Our extraordinary high definition commercial virtual tours are an extremely powerful marketing tool that will assist you in closing deals.